SMS Text Messaging
Get order info sent right to your phone!
The NDSU Bookstore understands that you may not always look at your email. That is why we are offering you the option to receive messages about your order through a text message.
It's easy to get started! You will need to keep your phone close by in order to complete these steps.
Step 1: Create a Profile or Sign Into Your Account
- If you've shopped with us before and created a profile, click the link marked "Login under "My Account" or the My Account icon at the top of the page. The log in with your email address and password.
- Forgot your password? Reset Your Password Here
- If you have not created a profile, click on the link marked Register and fill out the profile information.
Step 2: Opt-In to Receive Text Messages
At the bottom of the registration page, you will see an option that reads "SMS Opt In/Out." Click the checkbox marked "I want to receive SMS Notifications" and enter your phone number. Click the button marked "Submit Profile."
Before the NDSU Bookstore can begin sending you text messages, we need your permission to send text messages to your phone. After providing your cell phone number, our system will send you a six-digit code. Enter that number into the box and click "Verify."
Congratulations! You did all you need to do to get text message updates from the NDSU Bookstore!
If you ever want to stop receiving text messages from the NDSU Bookstore, simply sign onto your account and un-check the box marked "I want to receive SMS notifications."
What Kind of Alerts Will I Get?
We can send you alerts for the following times:
- When your order is ready to pick up.
- When your order ships.
- Remind you when rental books are due back at the bookstore.
- Alert you if your rental books are overdue.
Normal text and data rates apply. The NDSU Bookstore is not responsible for charges incurred by your phone carrier for using this service.