If you would like to sell your books in-person you can stop by the NDSU Bookstore in the Memorial Union. If you would prefer to sell your books back by shipping them, please visit one of our online partners below.
All normal buyback policies apply (see below). Please continue to practice recommended social distancing when visiting the NDSU Bookstore.
Search for Buyback Information on Previous Purchases
Sell Your Books
You can also check buyback prices and sell your books with our online partners:
- The NDSU Bookstore makes every effort to get you the highest possible price for your books. This price depends on what is being used at NDSU in the coming semester(s) and whether we have been informed of its use.
- Our goal is to buy every textbook that you decide is no longer needed, and for which there is a resale market. When the Bookstore limit is reached, a wholesale price will be offered if available.
- NDSU Bookstore buyback staff reserves the right to refuse books that are not in saleable condition or appear to be counterfeit.
- We buy back books not purchased from the NDSU Bookstore.
- You must show your Official NDSU ID at the time you sell your books.
- You may only sell one copy of a title/ISBN per buyback season.
- Be aware of your rented vs. purchased books. If you receive cash back for rented books, you will be charged fees for non-returned rentals and we are unable to reverse the transaction later.
- If you have an outstanding book charging balance at the time of book buyback, you must apply the money received towards your balance. Failure to pay book charges will result in a hold on your account, the inability to register for classes, and prevent you from charging your books to your account in the future.