Loyalty Rewards Program
- New users must register for the program and existing users can log in using the provided link at the bottom of this page or the "Log In" link in the side menu. Click on the button that asks you if you would like to be a loyalty reward customer. If you've forgotten your password, you can reset your password.
- The number you use can be your NDSU ID number(for students, staff or faculty) or any other number you choose such as your phone number. (5-7 digits)
- Each time you make a purchase in the bookstore,tell the cashier that you are a Rewards customer. If you are purchasing online, you will check the yes button if you are a Rewards customer. For every dollar you spend, you will earn a point. You can check your own point balance on our website.
- Get a $10 bookstore gift card for every 500 points you earn or get a $25 bookstore gift card for every 1,000 points you earn.
- All purchases count; including textbooks and computer hardware, convenience store items etc. The only exclusion is gift cards. (Sales tax is not part of the point calculation.)
- If you return merchandise, earned points are deducted based on the returned items.
- Department charges already receive a discount off of their purchase, so those purchases are not eligible.
- Free merchandise does not count toward Rewards points earned.
- When you have accumulated enough points to receive your free gift card, you can redeem your points at www.ndsubookstore.com. There is a waiting period of 30 days before you can spend your points. Points will expire after 5 years of account inactivity.
- Remember when you graduate, please change your NDSU email address in your account, to your personal email, so that you continue to receive emails regarding your account.